WEINIG Turbo-S 1000: The whole package for the highest performance and demands
The patented shaper combination of the Turbo-S 1000 meets all your performance and quality needs. Two shapers connected by an intermediary belt work independently, offering top quality performance.
The modular design means the production line can be set up according to customer requirements. The system offers a variety of benefits including quality standards such as package monitoring, splinter protection and pre-scorers.
WEINIG finger jointing line for short timber pieces offers you
- Finger joint profiles for all areas of use
- Maximum precision and stability of finger joints
- Robust and powerful
- High operational capacity, up to 200 pieces/min (28 km/8h-shiftr)
- Convenient and user-friendly
- Processing with one and two component glue
- Compact and efficient production process
- Statistics and production data recording
- Customized level of automation - from manual to fully automatic
- Expandable using peripheries, such as feeding systems and stacking systems
WEINIG Turbo-S 1000 offers you
- Servo drive for the shaper table feed
- Fully automatic system for the higher performance area
- Shaper combination with many buffer places for highest performance
- Universal system for all types of finger joint
- Almost all types of glue can be used
- Glue amount and glue application monitoring (optional)
- Maximum performance up to 150 parts/min can be processed
- Press performance for front-end press up to 12 cycles per minute
- Operation, statistics and diagnostics function using touch panel
- Inclusive teleservice (remote maintenance) for improved customer support
Vertical finger joint
The vertical finger joint is the most frequently produced type of finger joint in the world. It provides the highest performance in a packaged finger jointing line. The vertical profile is mainly applied in constructive woodworking, but is also used for building windows and frames. It is has the largest glue surface and is therefore the most stable of all finger joints.
Horizontal finger joint
Horizontal finger joints are mainly used in furniture construction. The shoulder profiles provide, for example, table plates that look like parquet where only the straight butt joints are visible.
The positive-negative profile is the second most common profile in a shaper combination because the system only needs to be equipped with three scoring units instead of four and produces high quality visible joints.
The trapeze profile is also called “American Profile” because this finger joint originates from the US and is usually delivered with a finger joint length of 1/4 inch.
Horizontal finger joint (special)
Both of these horizontal profiles are special profiles and are hardly used in ProfiJoint Combination because they only offer advantages with individual shaper lines.
The half shoulder profile can be run in manual and in fully automatic lines.
The reverse shoulder profile is mainly used for the simplest lines where, sometimes, no scoring unit is used.
Making good connections
Finger jointing is the best procedure for producing stable longitudinal joints. When the quality is right, lasting connections can be made that reach as far as Malaysia. Tiger Excellent has demonstrated this with a new show of faith.
Tiger Excellent Wood is a leading manufacturer of semi-finished products from the plantation wood "rubberwood" in Malaysia. Following positive past experiences with complete provider WEINIG, company boss Tiger You has recently made a number of additions to his value chain. With WEINIG, he has always found the components he needed to make his production more efficient and to improve the quality of his products. As a result, a close connection has been formed. Tiger You's most recent coup was to invest in a HS 200+ high-performance finger jointing line with a capacity of 240 parts per minute. In conjunction with the company's existing WEINIG scanner and cross-cutting system, the new technology has helped the company to achieve further increases in capacity with significantly higher wood recovery. Material and wood savings are boosted considerably by the GlueEye Vision automatic glue application monitoring and the Trimsaver measuring and positioning system, which can save 100,000 running meters of wood per year. Other priorities of the Malaysian entrepreneur included robust machine technology and simple operation. The reliable HS 200+ high-tech flat finger jointing line has allowed him to take his production to new levels despite some challenging climatic conditions and the basic qualifications of some of his personnel.
The right connection: left to right Jacky Tan (Tiger Excellent Wood), Dirk Bartens (WEINIG Grecon), Tiger You (Managing Director of Tiger Excellent Wood) and Sunny Wee (WEINIG Asia)